Wanna see something funny? Check out some of the silly things that people can buy (and spend too much money on) for babies these days! Mom happened upon this site called whattherock.com that has a bunch of wild clothes for babies. Mommy thought this one was was funny, considering my namesake. I just hope I'm not born with one eye, a beard, no arms, and blue skin like the baby wearing this onesie! Yikes!


Grandma Misty and Grandpa Ronald undoubtedly would approve of this onesie. Wonder why the T-shirt doesn't have Ozzy biting the head off a bat on it, though? Maybe they just figured other babies weren't as tough as I am and couldn't handle it.

Mommy ended up getting me my first Butler Bulldogs T-shirt instead of all those scary ones. Much cuter and it'll definitely get lots of use! She and Daddy went to the basketball game last night and I took a few peeks at watching the 'dawgs kick some UIC booty (tee hee).
My next doctor's appointment is March 20 - I'll keep you posted!



2 comments:
Okay lets be fair here. Grandma Misty would NOT put a bat on a baby as cute as Booty is. She would however put one on him with motorcycles on it. Or something about riding. (She already has a few for when he is older). Of course she has to convince your moomy and daddy to let her near you anytime a bike is mentioned. But you are so cute Booty I wouldn't mind if you decided to run naked thru the house. Its Grandpa that scares me when he does it. Grandma Misty
Boots,
I will love you no matter what. Even if you are a Republican, but you sure would look sweet in that Poopy Head shirt. I think I might have to go to High Street and buy it!
Love you!
Nana D
Post a Comment