Saturday, June 7, 2008

Only 30 more to catch Daddy

I will save the clever stuff for when we have more sleep... Right now, it is announcement time!

Miles Joseph Kahl was born June 7, 2008 at 3:19pm. He weighed 7lbs, 3 oz, measured 20 1/2 inches, and was delivered through C-section. Not that Mommy didn't try, but after 2+ hours of pushing, not much was happening, so off we went to the OR.

Anyway, pics... enjoy!



11 comments:

Suellen said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! He is so cute! I can't believe you posted so early. You are a ROCK STAR!!!

Krysten said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for all three of you! I have to say, not that it really should matter that much, but I love the name Miles. One of my Dad's cousins was named Miles and I have always thought it a unique and interesting name. :)

I can't wait to hear more from you as the weeks pass so that hopefully I can figure out what in the heck we are going to do! :)

Take care and enjoy!

Carrie said...

Congrats!!!! He is adorable!

Kathleen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Miles is adorable! Good job, Mommy & Daddy! Kristin - I know how much it sucks to recover from a C-section - please let me know if you need anything, ok?

SlyGly said...

Miles is beautiful! Congrats to the 3 of you! Kristin, you don't look like you've had a baby at all- completely unruffled and rested.

Anonymous said...

Hey little buddy,
You arrived and stole all of our hearts yesterday! It was a tough day, but you and your Mommy were tougher!

Love you so much already! (Almost as much as I love your Mommy!)
Nana

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is precious and his name is adorable! Enjoy all of the little moments, they get big so quick!

~Amber

amypfan said...

Congratulations!! If there's anything we can do to help you out--running errands, cooking meals, whatever--let us know!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie. Good luck!

Andrea said...

Congrats! He is adorable (and I love the name!).

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kris and Jason,

I am so honored that you had me with you most of the time. I love Miles so much already!! I can't wait to see him grow up!

Love you guys!
Aunt Kari