This entry's lame excuse: Malware virus from the Ukraine. (Okay, maybe not so lame of an excuse.)
Number of New Photos to Display: None. Camera upload on the fritz. See above.
Number of New Photos to Display: None. Camera upload on the fritz. See above.
Stats as of 3/10/09:
- Height: 29 1/2 inches (90th percentile)
- Weight: 20 1/2 pounds (50th percentile)
- Head Circumference: 50th percentile
New Foods: Peas, Applesauce, Mixed Fruit Rice Cereal
Old Foods Revisited: Carrots, Green Beans
Days Since Last Food-Induced Rash: 52
Likely Allergy Culprit: Oatmeal
Teeth: 2 lower incisors
Stroller Rides Around Neighborhood: 4
Visits to Old-Timey Soda Shop: 1
Full Nights Away from Mom & Dad: 1
Latest Trick: Clapping (as caught on cell phone)
Latest Trick: Clapping (as caught on cell phone)



3 comments:
Even though I saw the original I still can't believe how he acted on cue. first with the clapping and then the face showing it. He really is a happy baby. I love you all so much. Grammy.
I think that I'm going to wear out the link I've watched it so many times!
Love you!
Nana
I love the format of this post. Way more interesting than presenting via paragraph form.
Oat allergy? Really? Is that common? Seems like such a harmless little grain...
Post a Comment