Monday, April 26, 2010

One More School Lesson...

So, I thought last night would be the end of my "school" theme, but I just got a doozy tonight that had to have come from school!

Scene: Culver's, Miles/Mommy Date Night. A feast of delicious Butter Burgers are spread out before us.

Miles grimaces with the pained look that graces his face on many occasion. Family members - you know the one. I dare not discuss its origins in mixed company.

I reach over to comfort him - smoothing his back and brushing his hair out of his face. I coo with a maternal sigh, "Do you want Mommy to hold you while..."

Before I even have the chance to complete my loving inquiry, Miles spouts:

"Mommy, keep your hands to yourself!"

2 comments:

The Kolb Family said...

I am cracking up so loud! Miles told you how it was..

Anonymous said...

Well at least he won't have any trouble learning the good touch, bad touch now! Too funny.