Thursday, November 4, 2010

School Pictures for Sale!

Miles' school has moved away from the pictures with cheesy fake backgrounds and straight into the 21st century. Although they also have 21st century prices, the lady does a pretty good job. Unfortunately, most of Miles' poses look a little, well, just weird. Here's a pretty cute one though:






We haven't decided yet if we are actually going to buy any, but take a look and let us know if you might like some - maybe we can combine packages. Or, you can just order some for yourself right online! Here's how can take a gander at all of them:

  • Go to the website.
  • Click "Proofing" in the lower right.
  • Type the password "celebrate".
  • Click "Next" until you see Miles - #62.
  • Click on his cute face!
  • Check out all of his poses: pensive, goofy, WTF, surprised, cute, droppin' a deuce, all the classics...
  • You can order directly from the website or let us know if you want to combine forces. We need to order by November 15. We like the one I posted above or the one directly right of that.

Don't forget to cast a vote for Baby Kahl the Sequel at right! Nothing much is new in Baby's world, except he/she is starting to get a little bit feisty. I think I'm maybe-kinda-sorta starting to feel the baby move. I probably am, but it's light enough that sometimes I'm not quite sure if I felt a flutter or if it's my imagination. I'm sure he/she will be kicking me in the ribs in no time!

2 comments:

Suellen said...

Parker wouldn't get her pictures taken without her teacher by her so all the photos have a large white lump or disembodied hand in them! hilarious. Miles' are much better!

debbie said...

Sign me up to share a package! I laughed, I cried, and I laughed some more!


Love you!
Nana