Why?
I guess didn't think there was much more to say since the last post. There were no big events or major firsts. I was hoping I might be able to report that Marshall slept through the night, but he's still waking up at least twice a night. It's at least getting a little better sleep-wise though.
Why?
The last few nights, he has gone 5 or so hours without eating. It's a start, but when he eats between 7 and 8, it makes it kind of hard for me to go to sleep right after that too.
Why?
Because it's still light outside here until 9:30! That didn't stop me from trying it the other night - and I got 4.5 hours of sleep in a row. A new record since Marshall was born! Thankfully, Nana and Papa were here to man him for a little bit of that time.
Why?
Um, because they're the best?!? Jason had a lot of after-school stuff this week, so they came to hang. It was nice for Marshall and me to have some company during the day, and Miles got to play hooky from school for a few days. Miles still went to school one day though.
Why?
Because he needs to be educated?
Why?
Because he has a lot of questions...and because he keeps asking WHY to everything!
Boy...BECAUSE I SAID SO! Did I really jusy say that? Sometimes I wonder why I don't go running for the hills like a crazy person.
Why?
Here's why!!



1 comment:
Now you know why! You are doing a great job but it's really hard! Love those boys and you too!
Love,
Nana
PS. I crack up when I hear you sound just like me!!!
Post a Comment