Yes, it's been a few weeks since I last wrote. It's kind of annoying - I'm stuck inside this belly of my mommy's, and she won't let me out to roam free! Mommy's been very busy going to concerts and rehearsals, so she's barely had time to get me in front of a computer lately. Nana D and Papa C were here last weekend, and so where Grandpa and Granny Kahl and Aunt Ashley. It was a very busy house, but I like having my peeps around. I got some of my first presents, including a Colts sleeper and pacifier from Nana. I should be all set for the 2008 playoffs! It's so nice that Indy decided to build a new stadium for my first year as a Colts fan.
I keep hearing that everyone is so busy because of this thing called Christmas. I'm not quite sure what Christmas is...some sort of celebration where you sit on a fat man's lap and eat cookies? At church, they keep saying that a baby is coming and will be placed in a manger - think they're talking about me?!? Also not sure what a manger is, but it doesn't sound very comfortable at all. I'm hoping that the parents decide to put me in one of those comfy cribs that Mommy's been eying on the internet instead.
Other than a busy Christmastime, nothing much is new with me - just working hard at growing big and strong. Mommy's feeling much better than she did - some days she even makes it all day without taking a nap! Her belly isn't super-big yet, but she already had to resort to stealing Daddy's belt and wearing bigger pants. Tonight I'm going to my daddy's Christmas concert - I'm not sure whether I'll be able to hear anything yet though. The websites say I've already developed ears, but it may be a week or two more before I can distinguish sounds.
My next doctor's appointment is January 7, so I'll write more after that. I'm so glad so many of you wrote me messages last time! I knew that a few of you would call me Booty, but I didn't think it would stick so well! I'm still not sure what it means...guess I'll have to ask Mom and Dad when I'm old enough to talk.
Merry Christmas!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh Booty!
I am so anxious to meet you. Can you tell if you are a boy or girl baby yet? That is going to be an exciting appointment. I am also happy to hear that you are not wearing out your mommy so much anymore!
I am glad that you are devleoping ears, I just hope that there are only two of them in there!
Can't wait to see you!
Aunt KK
Dear little Booty,
I'm glad that you knew I was there last weekend! I won't tell that when we were shopping, you asked for the Colt's sleeper and binky. Just keep asking and I'll keep buying!
Don't be afraid of the fat man with cookies. You will get to know Papa C soon and he will feed you more than cookies!
Keep growing stronger and bigger for your big day in January when we can see if you are a boy or girl.
Love you!
Nana D
Hey Booty,
Good to hear you are behaving this holiday season. It sounds like you have something in common with my students! I'm not sure some of their ears are totally developed either.
Are you excited about your road trip on Wednesday? I'm not sure if this counts as your first Midwest, but we can let that slide for now.
Happy travels, and be good for Mommy while in Chicago!
Uncle David
Post a Comment