I still haven't been to the doctor since my last post...and they moved my appointment until January 9. That doesn't mean that some fun things haven't been happening though. I went on a trip with my mom and dad to Chicago. Mommy wore me out shopping with her good friend Heidi and Aunt Hilary! She tried to stay away from baby clothes and managed not to buy anything for me. The best part about the trip is that I found out I'll be getting a new friend! Heidi and Darren will be having a baby at the end of July - I can't wait to have someone to play with!
I also kinda experienced my first Christmas...or at least as much as I could see peeping through my Mommy's belly button. Santa came to Kentucky and brought
Aunt Ashley all kinds of cool presents...I hear that next year the Fat Man (Santa, and maybe Papa C too) will be bringing presents to my house! I also got a few things this year - lots of onesies and hats, socks, and towels from Uncle David & Aunt Hilary and Grandma Misty & Grandpa Ronald. Plus, Grandpa and Granny Kahl showed me the nicest quilt that they'll give to me once I'm born...it's going to have my name on it, plus my birthday and how much I'll weigh. Man, it sounds like all I care about is gifts! I'm really happy to get them, but it was even more fun to spend time with my family at Christmas. I missed seeing Mommy's family, but I'm sure I'll be seeing them lots soon! Since I don't have any recent pictures of me, I thought you'd want to see a picture of Daddy and Mommy - you can see me if you look hard enough at her little belly. I'll be so big before you know it!Don't forget to vote for if you think I'm a boy or a girl! I'm going to reveal what I am on January 29, so you have until then to guess. So far, it looks like most everyone thinks I am a girl. Nana and Grandma Misty have both had dreams about me being a girl, plus the Chinese gender predictor thinks I am too (I know - again with this Chinese thing?!?!). However, Mommy had a dream the other night that I was a boy (and also that I was peeing all over the place). What do you think?



5 comments:
Dear Booty,
I will love you even if you are a rat! What's with this Chinese thing? Is your real name Ying Mae or something?
Nana has been buying things even if your Mom isn't. Isn't that my job? Next Christmas will be really great with you in our family! If there's anything you want before then, just give me a sign!
Love you!
Nana D
Oh Booty,
Aunt Kari has not purchased anything for you yet! She is going to wait to find out if you are a boy or girl. There are very few cute "we don't know the sex" clothes out there.... Nana did have to hold her back a few times. And she might have started crying in Macy's about you because she was too excited.
I hope you had a great Christmas. It is hard to believe next year you will be 6 months old at this time!! All of these babies are not making it easy on me and Uncle Davy. They are all so cute!!
Happy New Year!
Aunt Kari
Dear Booty Please have Mommy check the sheets. Daddy may have had an accident. Or playing a trick on her. I cant wait to go shopping for you but I have to WAIT till Jan 29th. Grandpa Ron is going to make your toy box so he has been looking for a pattern for it. Love you Grandma Misty
Congrats!
It will be fun to watch your blog as you experience pregnancy. It was a great way for us to journal things too.
Eric, Rachel, & Zoe Reynolds
reynoldsreports.blogspot.com
Kristin and Jason: I am so excited for you! And, I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. I hope to be following you in that department. Today I felt awful all day and just wanted some pizza. I finally decided I would give it a try and ever since eating a few slices, I've felt terrific. Go figure! January 29th isn't that far away, so I'm eagerly awaiting the verdict. You're so lucky you got to see the doctor at 6 weeks. I don't even get to go until I get to 10 weeks. If the morning sickness keeps up this way, I may be dead (or I'll just be very full of pizza!) Anyways, congratulations and I can' t wait to meet the next addition!
Post a Comment